- Comprehensive understanding of business processes.
- The best references and the most extensive experience in the IAM field in Finland.
- Change leadership and coaching is an integral part of achieving goals.
- Innovative approach in eServices.
Organizations should focus on improving and developing further their core business processes. Furthermore, secondary activities should burden an organization as little as possible in order to allocate resources more effectively within the organization. The more the organization is able to improve and automate its organizational routines and related processes, the more profitable it will become. Therefore the organization should ensure that all business decisions benefit its primary activities instead of weakening or even jeopardizing organizational capability.
Identity Life Cycle Management
- No unnecessary licenses.
- Acces rights are matched with responsibilities.
- Knowledge of actual state of identity management.
- Identity information is up-to-date.
- Ability to focus on core competencies.
- Improvement of activities.
- Improvement of competitive advantage.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities.