Permission Process Manager -
Who do you trust? The one you know.
Did you know that...
most insiders steal intellectual property within 30 days of leaving an organization?
- Improved transparency with real-time information: who has access to which resources within an organization and why access has been granted.
- Employees only have the required access rights necessary for their jobs and all actions are recorded (audit trail).
- Identities can have several employment relationships in relation to specific access rights.
- The access rights management process supports business needs and requirements.
- Reports are up-to-date and give information on who has or has had access to which resources, who has granted access rights, and when they were granted.
Internal identity Management (IdM) is required if employees cannot have similar access rights and access passes within an organization’s systems, information or assets. Information security and the nature of the information (trade secrets, privacy) are the main reasons for a limited access and controlled access rights process. In addition, the fulfillment of legal obligations and regulations (SOX, HIPAA, BASEL, ISO, VAHTI, PCI) requires access rights management and setting a limit to access.
A Single Solution for the IAM Process
Permission Process Manager as a part of Propentus United Identity is an identity management (IdM) system for mid-sized and large organizations that need to meet the requirements of corporate governance, risk management, and compliance. Permission Process Manager allows organizations to manage their information more effectively, securely, and in real-time. In addition, organizations’ activities will become more controlled with comprehensive identity life cycle management. It will improve information security at all levels of activity. With Propentus Permission Manager organizations can be sure that:
- Processes relating to requesting, approving, changing, and removing access rights will based on real-time, up-to-date and valid HR information. Streamlined processes improve information security.
- Routine work related to access rights management will be minimized.
- Cost savings will be made by reducing licensing costs with real-time operations and the removal of unnecessary access rights.
- Activities are consistent throughout the business and the organization’s access rights processes and rules are supported and standardized in line with business requirements.
- Supervisors will understand their responsibilities and their work can be supported with sufficient tools.
Contact Us for Further Information
Marketing and Sales Director
+358 500 726 714