Access and Authentication Management
Did you know that...
single sign-on can reduce help desk requests by as much as 50%?
- End users can have access to all the systems with one logon.
- Strong authentication can be easily integrated with our identity management solution.
- Saves hours of user time wasted on password-related activities, and reduce help desk costs associated with password support.
- The number of licences can be optimized according to actual requirements.
- Improves information security.
Besides our comprehensive Identity Management Solution, we also provide access management solutions (Single Sign-On, SSO) to our customers. Our solutions are based on Enterprise SSO (E-SSO), Web-SSO, and federation technologies.
With the Enterprise Single Sign-On (E-SSO) system end users can have access to all the systems and applications through a single authentication event. In other words, there is no longer any need for a large number of passwords, reducing the number of application passwords that users must remember. Web-SSO and federation, on the other hand, are designed for Web-based systems and therefore are tools for future demand. In addition, Web-SSO and federation will enhance better information security and business improvement to meet the requirements of e-services in the future.
Processes and the audit trail are also significant issues related to single sign-on. When companies are implementing SSO system, they also have to ensure the processes behind the access rights; for example, what access rights end users should have when logging on. Access and authentication management solutions are an integral part of our Propentus United Identity system, providing comprehensive, efficient, and cost effective access rights management, from authorization to strong authentication.
Contact Us for Further Information
Marketing and Sales Director
+358 500 726 714