New eServices Available via the Palvelutarjotin
Lahti region provides new eServices via the Internet service portal Palvelutarjotin for their residents. New eServices enable, for example residents applying for a building license, giving feedback and making requests for information to the Technical and Environmental Services. By expanding the service process to eServices accelerates the service process and it saves both residents and administrative authority’s time. In addition accelerated service process provides better service experience for the end user.
Palvelutarjotin provides among other things the following eServices:
- eFeedback (City-info)
- Building inspection eServices (housing and construction)
- Excavation licenses (housing and construction)
- Property transactions e-search service (map and site service)
- Demonstration service of free plots (housing and construction)
- Maps and cartographic services for Lahti region (City-info)
- Palvelutarjotin is available for Lahti region residents via the Internet service portal. Residents in Lahti, Heinola, Hollola, Hämeenkoski, Nastola and Orimattila can use the services provided by their city via one service channel.
eFeedback is one of the many services and it is provided by Technical and Environmental Services of the city of Lahti. The purpose of the eFeedback is to gather residents’ feedback and necessary information in order to improve provided services further as well as developing new services that will meet the residents’ needs. Despite the short history, use of eFeedback has been active and acceptance of the service has been good. Furthermore, it has provided valuable information for the service provider.
eServices are available via one service channel – easy to use and always available
All the eServices are always available and can be used regardless time or place via the Internet. In addition, eServices are easy to use. When logging in for the first time, services can be accessed with bank eService user identifiers or with a mobile certificate. After that it is possible to access with one user name and password. However, there are also services that can be reviewed without logging into portal.
Propentus has developed the Internet service portal Palvelutarjotin with eServices. For further information, please contact Marketing and Sales Director Sami Laaksonen, mob. +358 500 726 714, sami.laaksonen(at)propentus.com